FizzyFunnyFuzzy Poetry For Children: New Poetry!

Poem of the Day

lauantai 19. toukokuuta 2012



Good Morning!

It´s been a while and lots of things have happened, not as much on the outside as on the inside... My blog was staring at me with angry eyes this morning, as I sat down to take my usual Sunday morning tour on the net.... newspapers, mail and Facebook. Yesterday I went on Twitter for the first time in ages as well. What should this tell you? Hmmm... well, that I am not addicted and that I am probably having some more inspiration and time - above all, it´s a question of time.

Anyhow, I´m glad to be back! I have a thought to share with you: It´s not about the destination, it´s about the company! Think about it, because it´s true. It might be a comforting thought to some, and a very scary thought to others.... It depends on whom you´re with, doesn´t it!




Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti