Now I Tell You
It takes time, I am not shallow.
Tormented by thoughts
on sleepless nights.
Time for a slow thinker
to once and for all
finish a chapter.
You said you think there was something seriously wrong with me.
You do not know how much those words did hurt.
I was puzzled
and I never find the right words at the right time.
But now I tell you:
The fact remains
your deeds were fighting your words.
They both cheated and lied in every direction
There was something even more seriously wrong with you.
Knowing what I know now, as time has passed
just one more thing:
I would never try to find an answer in you.
Don´t flatter yourself.
You use,
you said it yourself,
in that you were honest.
You live your fantasies.
Everything you do is focused on what it means to you,
never on how it affects others.
All your life you haven´t really had to consider
anyone but yourself.
This is how I see you.
It takes time, I am not shallow.
Tormented by thoughts
on sleepless nights.
Time for a slow thinker
to once and for all
finish a chapter.
You said you think there was something seriously wrong with me.
You do not know how much those words did hurt.
I was puzzled
and I never find the right words at the right time.
But now I tell you:
The fact remains
your deeds were fighting your words.
They both cheated and lied in every direction
There was something even more seriously wrong with you.
Knowing what I know now, as time has passed
just one more thing:
I would never try to find an answer in you.
Don´t flatter yourself.
You use,
you said it yourself,
in that you were honest.
You live your fantasies.
Everything you do is focused on what it means to you,
never on how it affects others.
All your life you haven´t really had to consider
anyone but yourself.
This is how I see you.

Ei kommentteja:
Lähetä kommentti