Aquaintances
You won´t ask me why
but I will tell you:
Because you asked me to.
I came to find out if something could
be mended or everything saved.
The way it used to be
before it happened.
You were someone
I could tell my inner thoughts
both distant and close.
So special and rare.
I won´t ask you why
because I don´t want to hear
it was not because of that reason.
I don´t want to hear
that you just wanted your life to be
harmonious and perfect.
Feel at ease and peace with your past,
a nice person in the eyes of yourself
as of everyone else
and not a common bastard
who takes advantage
whenever he can and feels like it
at the same time
keeping up an adoring and loving appearence
concerning people closest to him.
I don´t want to hear that.
I prefer to think
we had the same intentions.
That you decided
there was nothing to mend
or save.
Not worth the effort. Keep it shallow.
That we are as distant as anyone would think.
Aquaintances.
Hello!
How are you?
Everything ok?
Please tell me before you leave...
Ei kommentteja:
Lähetä kommentti