I´ve been on Facebook for a good five years now and remember the excitement of the early days: Quizzes were taken, comments were given, gifts were frequently given and recieved and games were played. In the course of time I and many of my facebook friends have lost interest in much of that, but at least personally, the status updates and photos shared are much appreciated.
I can´t do anything about the fact though that there are one kind of updates that I find somewhat irritating. Yes, I´m sorry but I do! Lovers and couples stating how much they love their partner, upon which the partner comments how much she/he loves him/her. They´re in the same house at that very moment, probably even sitting next to each other in the same room. What´s the point of these updates?
What about the rest of us on facebook that first of all think we KNOW they love each other without them stating it over and over again, and would like them to write something of interest for that forum of people called "facebook-friends"?
Why not keep facebook as a forum for sharing details from your life, why not inspire, share thoughts you have, things you wonder about, funny thoughts, witty thoughts, nonsense thoughts ...anything... Just don´t make it impossible for facebook-friends to comment! As an outsider, you can´t comment on
people´s love declarations. What would you say? "Well done you two!
"...?? It is private and it excludes other people, in fact if an
outsider tries to comment, it will inevitably come out either ironic or
sarcastic!
What I want to say is this: There are different forums for different contents in our Social Media and Cyber Contact Age!
Thank you for reading! :)

Ei kommentteja:
Lähetä kommentti