FizzyFunnyFuzzy Poetry For Children: New Poetry!

Poem of the Day

perjantai 19. elokuuta 2011

Mouse wheel ...

Good Morning! I woke up irritated. Why? It´s the weekend!!! Then I got it: I´m in the Mouse Wheel again .... difference between working time and spare time blurs ... which is a very good explanation to why I go AWAY and FAR during my vacations ... except (usually) for the summer holidays... THEN I can relax!! After a week or two... ://
I think this is a dilemma I share with many souls. The difficulty to cut off, take distance and, especially forget about chores waiting to be done. The newspapers have kept telling us that we read our work mails during holidays and take work calls as well, thinking, well, that´s not that much, and there will be less things to attend to when I return ... But these cuts in your spare time are said to be unhealthy. You should cut off completely when you´re off.
I´ve written a little piece on this, Insomnia, for those of you who like poems :).

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti